Neutrik XIRIUM TX KIT-T Touring Transmitter Kit
This Neutrik Xirium TX Touring Transmitter Kit-T Includes 1 Base Station and 4 Transmitters. The kit also includes the necessary PSU and Antennas. Due to the ease of set-up and the automatic frequency management, the search for free frequencies and the selection of channels no longer apply. With XIRIUM a bi-directional audio network can be built up in which the signal sources and signal receiver can be integrated wirelessly.
A 4 channel basis unit (XIRIUM TRX) together with mobile transmission (XIRIUM TX) and receiving units (XIRIUM RX) give first access to the XIRIUM network. With an extension unit the network can easily be upgraded to a total of 8 channels. Allocation and the selection of input and output channels are flexibly configurable and allow the versatile use of the network.
The innovative DIWA technology together with the usability and easy handling of the XIRIUM products delivers a unique flexible package that eliminates time-consuming planning and set-up work.
- Radio frequency carrier range: IEEE 802.11a, 5.15-5.25 GHz, channels 36-48, licence-free
- Data protocol: proprietary (DIWA technology)
- Transmit power: ETSI compliant
- Range: Typically 30 m line of sight up to 300 m point to point. Longer range depending on obstacles, reflexions, interferences.
- THD + Noise (TX Gain = min.): < 0.01 % @ 1 kHz, 4 dBu, < 0.05 % @ 20 Hz – 10 kHz, 4 dBu
- Frequency Response: +0.5 dB / -1.5 dB @ 20 Hz – 20 kHz ref. 1 kHz
- Dynamic Range: > 105 dB @ 1 kHz, A-weighted
- Crosstalk: < -90 dB @ 20 kHz
- Number of audio channels: 4 per TRX unit, max. 8 with two linked TRX units
- Broadcast mode: (RX only) 3 per audio channel (12 per TRX unit)
- Converter Resolution: (AD & DA) 24 bit
- Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
- Latency (Delay): 3.4 msec
- Transmission method: Compression-free, no reduction of converted data
- Operating Temperature: 0 °C to +50 °C
- Storage Temperature: -20 °C to +80 °C
- Power Supply: 12 V dc, Max. Current Draw 610 mA
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 432 mm x 46 mm x 237 mm, without protruding antennas
- Weight: 3.2 kg
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 138 mm x 62 mm x 25 mm (excluding antenna fin)
- Weight: 120 g
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Neutrik SKU RNEUXIRTXKITT Model NEUXIRTXKITT GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A
£492.34 (inc. vat) £410.28 (ex. vat)
£169.00 (inc. vat) £140.83 (ex. vat)
£1,156.86 (inc. vat) £964.05 (ex. vat)
£466.80 (inc. vat) £389.00 (ex. vat)