Neutrik NPPA 96 Point Bantam Patchbay with Rear 25 Pin DType
The Neutrik NPPA-TT-SD25 is a patchbay with 2 x 48 TT (Bantam) jacks half normalled to the bottom row with 12 x 25 pole female D-Sub on the rear.
All NPPA patch panels are fitted with high quality, long life NJ3TTA gold plated double contact jacks (2x48), featuring best contact integrity. The unit, robustly housed in a black coated steel shell, is finished off with a built in cable bar and two large channel identification strips for perfect management of the system. The NPPA patch panels are an innovative and compact patching system (just 1U high) for 19" rack mounting.
Neutrik NPPA-TT-SD25 Features
- Innovative and compact patching system (just 1U high) for 19" rack mounting
- Robustly housed in a black coated steel shell
- High quality long life gold plated Neutrik prewired double jacks with best contact integrity
- Qualified for analog and digital signals acc. AES3, 48 kHz sampling frequency
- Easy wiring due to 25 pole D-Sub connectors, Tascam DA-88 Analog I/O printout. 25 pole D-Sub to XLR multicores are widely-used and easy available.
- Mixed normalling configuration can be done by jack pairs (see accessories)
- Flexible grounding system (see Assembly Instruction)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Neutrik SKU RNEUNPPATTSD25 Model NPPA-TT-SD25 GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A
£1,028.28 (inc. vat) £856.90 (ex. vat)