Neutrik NP3RX-BAG - X-Series Stereo 1/4" Right Angled Jack Plug Black Finish
The Neutrik NP3RX-BAG is a 3 pole 1/4" professional jack plug with nickel contacts and a black shell.
The heavy duty professional phone plug series improves on the design of the existing C series by offering the thinnest available A-gauge 1/4" plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief on the market. The slimline shell with a width of 14.5 mm meets the most recent requirements for highest density jackfields (15.88mm jack pitch).
The precise machined one-piece tip contact without rivets makes it unique and avoids hook up in a socket or break off the tip.
The Plug X Series serves all applications such as guitar applications, audio cables, snakes, speakers, amplifiers and mixing desks.
Neutrik NP3RX-BAG Features
- Extra slim 1/4" plug for highest packing density
- Robust diecast shell in stylish design
- Proven chuck type strain relief for reliable cable retention
- Sleek design for best handling convenience
- Precision machined one-piece contacts - avoid hook up of tip contact
- Gender: Male
- Size: 1/4 in
- Mounting Type: Cable Mount
- Type: Stereo Jack Plug
- Body Orientation: Right Angle
- Termination Method: Solder
- Contact Plating: Nickel
- Housing Material: Zinc
- Voltage Rating: 50 V
- Contact Material: Brass
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -20°C
- No of Poles/ Way: 3
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +65°C
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Neutrik SKU RNEUNP3RXBAG Model NP3RXBAG GTIN NA