Neutrik NP2X - X-Series Mono 1/4" Jack Plug Nickel Finish
The Neutrik NP2X is a 2 pole 1/4" professional jack plug with nickel contacts and a nickel shell.
The heavy duty professional phone plug series improves on the design of the existing C series by offering the thinnest available A-gauge 1/4" plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief on the market. The slimline shell with a width of 14.5 mm meets the most recent requirements for highest density jackfields (15.88mm jack pitch).
The precise machined one-piece tip contact without rivets makes it unique and avoids hook up in a socket or break off the tip.
The Plug X Series serves all applications such as guitar applications, audio cables, snakes, speakers, amplifiers and mixing desks.
Neutrik NP2X Features
- Extra slim 1/4" plug for highest packing density
- Robust diecast shell in stylish design
- Proven chuck type strain relief for reliable cable retention
- Sleek design for best handling convenience
- Precision machined one-piece contacts - avoid hook up of tip contact
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Neutrik SKU RNEUNP2XD Model NP2X GTIN No