Neutrik NC3FD-LX - 3 Pin Female XLR Chassis Socket
The Neutrik NC3FD-LX is a 3 pole female XLR chassis socket with nickel housing and silver contacts.
The DLX series features a compact all metal housing with an ingenious duplex ground contact, which offers excellent RF protection and shielding. It is the ideal match for mating with Neutrik's EMC XLR cable connector.
Neutrik NC3FD-LX Features
- All metal housing offers best overall RF protection and electromagnetic shielding
- Duplex ground contact for excellent contact integrity between chassis and cable connector
- Unique cage type female contact on 3 pole version increases conductivity and reduces wear on the mated male contact
- Female contact incorporates a solder barrier to prevent solder running into the contact mating area
- Larger solder contacts for easier termination
- Optional connection to easily join pin1 to chassis ground
- D-style housing provides installation compatibility with industry standard D mounting dimensions
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Neutrik SKU RNEUNC3FDLX Model NC3FD-LX GTIN N/A Single or Pair N/A