Neumann KM100F Transformerless Output Stage Miniture Microphone
The Neumann KM 100F is the output stage and power supply for all Neumann AK series miniature microphone capsules. The compact module is developed to complement the miniature series capsules with features that include a high output stage and transformerless output with low noise floor. In all the KM 100F is phantom powered (48V) and designed to provide colorless, transparent audio signal with high gain exceptional clarity.
Neumann KM100F Features
- High Pass Filter: A high pass filter switch minimizes low frequency noise at 80Hz (6dB / octave).
- Transformerless Output Stage: The transformerless output stage ensures minimal noise floor and exceptional clarity.
- Low Profile: The miniature output stage complements the miniature series microphones for an all around low-profile on stage or in studio.
- Phantom Powered: The KM 100F is 48V phantom powered.
- High Output: The balanced output stage provides a high output level with low noise floor.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Neumann SKU SNEUKM100F Model Neumann KM100F GTIN No Single or Pair N/A