MOTU UltraLite mk3 Hybrid - Audio Interface
The MOTU UltraLite mk3 is a hybrid audio interface that is compatible with both Mac and PC. The Motu Ultralite can be connected via FireWire or high speed USB 2.0 interface and features 10 inputs and 14 outputs.
Two microphone preamplifiers with 48v phantom power are located on the front and rear of the device and 6 balanced line-level TRS inputs are located on the rear of the UltraLite mk3. The MOTU UltraLite mk3 is capable of recording audio up to a staggering 192k and features latency free monitoring with up to 4 seperate monitor mixes.
Alternatively the MOTU UltraLite mk3 can be used as a standalone 14 bus digital mixer with effects that can be controlled via a computer or iPad for wireless live mixing.
MOTU UltraLite mk3 Hybrid Features:
- Hybrid FireWire and USB 2.0 audio interface
- 10-input, 14-output audio interface with FireWire bus power
- Included power adapter for when connected via USB 2.0
- Two microphone preamplifiers with 48V phantom power
- Six balanced line-level TRS inputs
- Ten analog TRS outputs
- Stereo 96kHz S/PDIF I/O
- Latency-free monitoring with four monitor mixes
- Onboard 14-bus digital mixer with effects
- Can operate as a standalone mixer with effects
- Program with CueMix Console software or computer-free via front panel
- Slaves to SMPTE time code
- Compatible with Mac and PC computers
- Additional Information
Manufacturer MOTU SKU SMOTULTRALITEHYB Model ULTRALITEMK3HYBRID GTIN 0839128005747