Moog Mother-32 is a complete, patchable Moog voice with MIDI, clockable step sequencer on-board all controlling an extremely fat VCO and filter combination, with modulation. It's semi-modular with many nice touches under the hood.
Fully standalone, Mother-32 ships with power supply in a desktop case, but can be extracted and fitted/powered in a Eurorack modular case. And with the affordable two and three-tier rack kits, multiple Mothers can be stacked together. Or purchase a blank case and use the second row to start a compact Eurorack system, supported by the Mother's impressive building blocks
Moog Mother-32 Features
- The first semi-modular tabletop and Eurorack synthesizer from Moog
- Classic analog synth sound meets modern sequencing and MIDI control
- Includes vintage-style Moog oscillator with pulse and sawtooth wave outputs
- Quintessential Moog Ladder highpass and lowpass filters included
- Voltage-controlled 32-step sequencer with 64 sequence locations onboard
- Includes 32-point modular patch bay and 5 x 1/8" patch cables
- Setup also includes a pair of voltage-controlled mixers, a noise generator, and MIDI input
- Complete Eurorack synth - no additional components needed
Moog Mother-32 Specifications:
- Expansion Eurorack compatible
- Sequencer 32-step
- Analog Inputs 10-pin Header for Eurorack
- Analog Outputs 1 x 1/4" TRS Headphone/Audio
- MIDI I/O In
- Height 4.21"
- Width 12.57"
- Depth 5.24"
- Weight 3.5 lbs.
- Power Supply 12V DC power supply included
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Moog SKU SMOOMOTHER32 Model MOD-MOTHER-032 GTIN NA Single or Pair No