Mojave MA-301fet - Multi Pattern Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
The Mojave MA-301fet is a multipattern, solid state, large diaphragm condenser microphone that is based on the Mojave MA-201. The Mojave MA-301 adds 3 polar patterns; cardioid, omnidirectional and figure of 8 and also adds a 15db pad and a bass roll off switch.
The Mojave MA-301 features a 3 micron gold-spluttered capsule, high-quality Jensen audio transformer, military-grade FET and custom designed low-noise resistors. This combonation of high quality components delivers performance that would rival some of the best loved classic condenser microphones. Each MA-301fet microphone iscarefully tested and evaluated, then packaged in its protective casewith a professional grade shockmount.
- Voice Over and Broadcast
- High SPL sources, such as Kick Drums and Bass Guitar Amps
- Electric Guitar
- Drum Overheads, Drum Rooms
- Transducer Type: Externally polarized, pressure gradient capacitor - double diaphragm.
- Diaphragm: 1-inch diameter, gold sputtered
- Diaphragm Thickness: 3 microns
- Polar Pattern: 3 patterns; omni, cardioid and figure-8
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 KHZ, +/-3 dB
- Sensitivity: -40.5 dB, re. 1V/pa
- Maximum SPL: 120 dB with pad off, 135 dB with pad on.
- Distortion: < 1% @ 120 dB SPL
- Self Noise: 14dB nominal, not to exceed 16dB (A weighted)
- Pad: 15 dB
- Bass Cut: 6 dB per octave below 100 hertz.
- Impedence: 550 ohms, transformer balanced (Jensen)
- Powering: 48VDC phantom power; current 1.2 mA
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Mojave SKU SMOJMA301FET Model Mojave MA-301fet GTIN No