MA-1000 Valve Condenser Microphone
The MA-1000 is a modern tube mic styles of some of the most revered microphones from the past. The MA 1000 was designed by David Royer to be used for applications such as vocals, acoustic instruments or broadcasting purposes. The 5840 tube, 251-style capsule and custom designed transformer delivers an airy top end, realistic mids and accurate bottom end making your audio clear and great sounding.
- Original new old-stock 5840 tube
- 251-style capsule
- Custom designed transformer by Coast Magnetics
- Remotely controlled, continuously variable polar
- pattern selector, located on power supply
- Switchable 15dB pad
- Switchable Bass Roll-off
- Internal switchable power supply voltage
- American Classic Design
- Comes with Sling-Shock® licenced from Royer Labs
- Premium Cable made with Mogami Cable
- and Neutrik connectors
- Transducer type: Externally polarized, pressure gradient capacitor - double diaphragm.
- Diaphragm: 1-inch diameter, gold sputtered
- Diaphragm thickness: 3-microns
- Polar-pattern: Continuously variable from omnidirectional to figure-eight.
- Frequency response: Bass cut switch provides 6 dB per octave attenuation below 100 Hertz in "cut" setting
- Sensitivity: Omni -37.5 dB, Cardioid -36.0 dB, Figure-8 -34.0 dB re. 1V/pa
- Mma SPL: 120 dB with pad off, 135 dB with pad on.
- Distortion: < 1% @ 117 dB SPL, < 3% @ 125 dB SPL with pad off, < 1% @ 132 dB SPL, < 3% @ 140 dB SPL with pad on
- Self noise: 14dB nominal, not to exceed 16dB (A weighted)
- Pad: 15 dB
- Bass cut: 6 dB per octave below 100 hertz.
- Impedance: 200 Ω
- Power: 6 VDC @ 150 mA. 125 VDC @ .7 mA (from dedicated power supply)
- Dimensions: 7 5/8” X 2” (194mm x 51mm)
- Weight: 1 lb. (0.45Kg)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Mojave SKU SMOJMA1000 Model MA-1000 GTIN NA
£1,799.00 (inc. vat) £1,499.17 (ex. vat)
£2,849.00 (inc. vat) £2,374.17 (ex. vat)
£1,229.00 (inc. vat) £1,024.17 (ex. vat)
£1,049.00 (inc. vat) £874.17 (ex. vat)