MC2 E90 2 x 4800w professional lightweight power amplifier
The MC2 E90 is a lightweight, high-power switch mode amplifier designed for the touring market. The E90 features a sophisticated intelligent limiter to help keep with amp within a safe operating area.
The switch mode power supply ensures high peaks without any audible bass 'sag' at very low distortion with the Class D amplifier meeting the demand for higher, more effecient power whilst maintaining the renowned MC2 ultra high definition audio quality.
At 4 ohms, the E90 provides 2 channels at 4800w.
The MC2 E90 is covered by a limited 5 year warranty.
MC2 E90 Specifications
- Number of Channels: 2
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz (+/- 1.0dB)
- Output Power: (per channel)
- 8 ohms: 2500W
- 4 ohms: 4800W
- 2 ohms: 8200W
- Output Power: (bridged)
- 8 ohms: 9600W
- 4 ohms: 16400W
- THD%: (@1dB below max output)
- @ 1kHz: <0.15%
- 20Hz to 20kHz: <0.5%
- Gain / Sensitivity:
- Gain: 32/36/39dB
- Sensitivity (for max power): +13/9/6dBu (3.5/2.2/1.5V)
- Power Consumption:
- Nominal @ 240v into 4 ohms: 5.6A
- Nominal @ 120v into 4 ohms: 11.2A
- Dimensions: (2U) (mm)
- Amplifier: 88(h) x 482(w) x 428(d)
- Single Box (UK shipping): 230 x 580 x 560
- Double Box (outside UK): 250 x 610 x 600
- Amplifier: 11.8kg
- Boxed (shipping weight): 13.8kg
- Additional Information
Manufacturer MC2 SKU SMC2E90 Model MC2 E90 GTIN N/A Single or Pair N/A