Martin Audio W8LS - W8 Line Array Flown Sub-Bass
The Martin Audio W8LS is a dedicated high performance sub-bass system designed to augment the low frequency output of the W8L Longbow in large scale applications where the sub-bass enclosures must be flown. The physical dimensions of the W8LS are identical to the W8L Longbow and it is equipped with the same proprietary rigging system, allowing flown arrays to be constructed rapidly and safely.
It features twin, 1000 watt 18" (460mm) drive units with magnet structure and suspensions engineered for maximum linear excursion. The drivers are reflex loaded by ports at either end of the enclosure and substantial internal bracing is employed to minimise energy absorption by the cabinet walls at the very high pressures generated within the enclosure itself.
Martin Audio W8LS Features:
- Dual long excursion 18" (460mm) direct radiator design
- High power - 140dB continuous, 146dB peak (single unit half-space)
- Extended response 32Hz – 180Hz ±3dB
- Useable response to 28Hz (-10dB)
- Compatible with W8L Longbow Line Array
- Fast, integral rigging system with variable splay angles
- from 0 to 7.5º to match W8L Longbow column curvatures
- Standard W8L grid may be used for flying or ground stacking
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Martin Audio SKU SMAAW8LS Model Martin Audio W8LS GTIN No Single or Pair N/A