Marantz Audio Scope SG-9P
The Marantz Audio Scope SG-9P is a short shotgun microphone, the compact design keeps it out of the shot when mounted to a camera, and is easier to manage at the end of a long boom pole.
Versatile on a camera, boom, or remotely placed, this mic is suited for the rigours of broadcast production. This microphone is particularly well-suited to outdoor recording, because it exhibits superb control over the unwanted negative effects of off-axis sounds.
Conventional microphones can’t match the SG9P’s focused pickup pattern and thus a conventional microphone can’t deliver anywhere near the same degree of articulation and detail. The SG9P comes with a windscreen, mounting clip and carrying case, so you’re all set to go right from the start.
Marantz Audio Scope SG-9P Features
- Professional production microphone with short interference tube
- Highly directional with excellent off-axis rejection
- Compact design suitable for camera mounting
- Smooth, intelligible response in noisy environments
- Designed for broadcast, TV/film, and sound reinforcement applications
- Element: Electret condenser
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid-lobar
- Frequency Response: 30–16,000Hz
- Sensitivity: -35 dBV/Pa (17.8 mV/Pa)
- Impedance: 200a„¦ (1ka„¦ minimum load)
- Equivalent Noise: 18dB
- Maximum SPL: 134dB (THD 1% @ 1kHz)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 74dB
- Dynamic Range: 114dB
- Power Requirement: 11 - 52VDC <2.0mA
- Dimensions: 13.4" x 0.83" (340 x 21mm)
- Weight: 7 oz (200g)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Marantz SKU SMARSG9P Model AUDIOSCOPESG9P GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A