This custom 16x2x4 MIC version was built with a stock 16x2x4 chassis married to two additional panels to hold the gain switches, inserts, and phase reverse switches. They are the ones with the yellow knob inserts. The whole chassis is internally braced and joined so what you see here functions as one complete chassis.
This customer also wanted two headphone jacks on the front panel (yes the stock output stage can drive headphones). These headphone out jacks can be wired from after the tube stage to drive headphones, or before it to drive some other headphone amplifier. The four green knobs up top are the four AUX sends master levels.
- Frequency Response Unity Gain 5 Hz to 100 KHz -1 db
- THD + N Unity Gain (+0 dBu) .05% (-65 dB)
- S/N Output @ +33 dBu 109 dB 22Hz-20KHz
- Noise Floor 22 Hz to 20K -80 dBu typical
- Maximum Gain Mic = +60 dB Mix Gain +10 dB (Mic = 70 dB)
- Maximum Output (Mix Gain +10) +33 dBu Balanced
- Power Consumption (120/240 VAC): 144 watts
- Factory set for 100V, 120V or 220-240VAC operation for original destination country's mains voltage.
- Operating Mains Voltage changeable with power transformer primary switch and fuse value change.
- Mains Voltage Frequency: 50~ 60Hz
- Dimensions: 16x2 Mixer: 19" x 8.75" x 6.25" (occupies 5U)
- PSU: 13" x 3.5" x 11.5" (rack mount kit available)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Manley SKU SMANTUBE16X2X4L Model SMANTUBE16X2X4L GTIN No Single or Pair N/A