The LINE version has 16 line inputs, with one aux send per channel. The LINE version is intended for workstations and allows users to avoid the digital mix buss which is often less than great sounding. Folks with huge expensive keyboard rigs who have inexpensive mixers that just ain't cutting it have also been grabbing up the Manley 16x2 LINE version mixers.
1-16 Line inputs
XLR/1/4" combo inputs,direct outputs post fader balanced 1/4" One mono Aux mix, stereo Ext input (for linking) (no gain trim), stereo Tape return, Mix gain with both XLR balanced and 1/4" +4 dBm unbalanced outputs. 5 position Monitor select including mono, 2 VU meters, Monitor level, mute, dim and Main/Mini outputs (unbalanced)
Each of the 16 channels has a volume control, pan and aux knobs plus lit EAO solo and mute buttons. Internal jumper to allow Aux to be Pre-Fade, Pre-Mute, or Post-Fade and Mute.
16 x 2 Line input Features
- Frequency Response Unity Gain 5 Hz to 100 KHz -1 db
- THD + N Unity Gain (+0 dBu) .05% (-65 dB)
- S/N Output @ +33 dBu 109 dB 22Hz-20KHz
- Noise Floor 22 Hz to 20K -80 dBu typical
- Maximum Gain Mic = +60 dB Mix Gain +10 dB (Mic = 70 dB)
- Maximum Output (Mix Gain +10) +33 dBu Balanced
- Power Consumption (120/240 VAC): 144 watts
- Factory set for 100V, 120V or 220-240VAC operation for original destination country's mains voltage.
- Operating Mains Voltage changeable with power transformer primary switch and fuse value change.
- Mains Voltage Frequency: 50~ 60Hz
- Dimensions: 16x2 Mixer: 19" x 8.75" x 6.25" (occupies 5U)
- PSU: 13" x 3.5" x 11.5" (rack mount kit available)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Manley SKU SMANTUBE16X2L Model SMANTUBE16X2L GTIN No Single or Pair N/A