Mackie SRM150 active 2-way speaker
The Mackie SRM150 Compact professional Active PA System that features a built-in three-channel mixer with two combo XLR/line inputs (with true 48V phantom power), a stereo channel for CD/MP3 players, and Mackie's powerful 3-band Active EQ. The SRM150 can even be mounted on a mic stand, making it the ideal personal monitor. Put simply, with its tremendous feature set and 150-watts of world-class sound, the Mackie SRM150 is the perfect solution for any application requiring superior sound quality.
At the very heart of the SRM150 is a Mackie mixer, with all the versatility and features you've come to expect from the manufacturer of the world's best selling compact mixers. Channels 1 and 2 can be used for mic/line sources, thanks to the handy Neutrik Combo jack, which accepts either 1/4in TRS or XLR connections. True 48V phantom power is supplied, so you can use even the most finicky condenser mics with confidence.
The SRM150's powerful 150-watt Class-D amplifier is matched with an equally impressive 5.25" full range, weather-resistant neodymium driver, which was developed by the speaker gurus at EAW. The SRM150 puts out a blistering 120dB SPL 1 meter, far more than the competition offers. And the SRM150 sounds great, whether you're accompanying a vocalist with your acoustic at the coffee house or making an A/V presentation to the board of directors.
Not only is the SRM150 an excellent loudspeaker system for compact PA applications, but it also offers unparalleled performance as a personal monitor. The onboard 3-band EQ facilitates feedback suppression and offers the same great tone-shaping capabilities as our legendary compact mixers. Mic stand ready with an included boom arm adapter, the SRM150 puts total control right at your fingertips. In addition to stand mounting, the SRM150 was designed to provide the proper monitoring angle when used in traditional floor wedge and tabletop placement.
- Extremely portable active loudspeaker system
- Built-in Mackie mixer for superior sound quality
- 3-channel mixer with 3-band active EQ
- Two high-headroom Mackie Mic/line preamps with 48V phantom power
- Instrument-ready input (no DI required)
- Dedicated stereo channel for keyboards, CD, MP3, iPods, etc.
- Neutrik Combo "line in" for linking or adding inputs
- XLR "thru" with mic/line switch for linking more SRM150s or direct send to main PA
- 150-watts of high output, Class-D power
- 5.25â€ premium-quality, full-range neodymium driver
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 17.5kHz
- Complete system protection with built-in limiter
- 120 dB Maximum SPL@1meter
- Built-in top carry handle
- Integral aluminum heat sink
- Mic stand integration system for use with stand and boom
- Tough, impact-resistant, polypropylene enclosure
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz - 17.5 kHz
- SPL peak: 120dB @ 1m
- Rated Power: 100 watts
- Max power: 150 watts peak
- Height: 8"
- Width: 11.2"
- Depth: 6.8"
- Weight: 3.4 kg
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Mackie SKU SMAKSRM150B Model SRM150 GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A