Mackie SP260 - 2x6 Speaker Processor
The Mackie SP260 Speaker Processor is a 2x6 loudspeaker control system featuring EQ, crossover and dynamics processing plus overload protection and system optimization for Passive, powered, bi-amped and tri-amped PA systems, delay stacks, fill stacks, cry rooms and balcony clusters.
The Mackie SP260 has five different operating modes thanks to the high-end 24-bit AKM AD/DA and DSP processing, offering 120dB dynamic range and pristine quality. Flexible input/output setups can be stored and recalled from 24 user presets making the SP260 the perfect choice for many applications. The preset and pre-configured option of the SP260 make setting up easy, outputs can be named and parameters set for each venue or setup. Further downloadable presets are available from the manufacturer.
The pair of inputs on the Mackie SP260 feature a 5-band EQ, selectable between parametric and hi/lo shelving options for comprehensive room tuning. Larger venues will also benefit from the 600ms delay capability when using multiple SP260s running multiple speakers. Each of the 6 outputs have a mute switch and gain adjustment to tweak the balance between speaker types or zones, and a 7-band EQ (shelving & parametric) for providing the optimal signal to each set of speakers.
High and low pass filters give flexible crossover points and roll off frequencies, giving the ultimate control and efficient power management. An output delay of 20 microseconds to 600 milliseconds give the option to tune delay stacks and adjust time-alignment for optimal overall sound.
The Mackie SP260 Control Application is powerful desktop software that integrates with the hardware unit over USB. All settings can be adjusted from a PC, giving deep control over all parameters in an easy-to-use interface. Presets can also be managed with the software, allowing any setup to be recalled to save time and be ready in good time for the start of the show.
Mackie SP260 Features
- Professional 2-input, 6-output system processor for passive and powered PAs
- Sophisticated, intuitive EQ, crossover, delay and dynamics processing optimizes and protects your system
- High-end 24-bit AKM AD/DA converters with 120dB dynamic range
- Two balanced XLR inputs with level control, mute, 600ms delay and 5-band parametric/shelving EQ
- Six balanced XLR outputs with level control, mute, polarity invert, dedicated high and low pass filters, 7-band parametric/shelving EQ, 600ms delay, and limiting
- Powerful limiter on every output for ultimate protection
- Convenient front-panel controls for parameter editing and input/output muting
- USB port for simple programming via PC
- Linkable inputs and outputs for easy stereo configuration
- 7-segment LED metering for input/output level or limiter activity
- 5 operating modes: 2 x stereo + sub, 3 x stereo, 2 x 2-way + sub, 2 x 3-way and 1 x 6-way
- 24 presets for storing your Mackie or other system parameters
- Switchmode power supply: 100V – 240V
- Compact, single rack unit design
- Approximate shipping weight: 8.8 lbs / 4.0 kg
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Mackie SKU SMAKSP260 Model SP260 GTIN 0663961036541