Mackie HD1521 - 15" 2-Way Powered PA Loudspeaker 1800W
The Mackie HD1521 is a 2-Way powered PA loudspeaker with Class-D amplifier technology, delivering up to 1,800 watts of peak system power.
The Mackie HD1521 2-Way High Definition Loudspeaker are designed for perfectly tuned system, incorporating precision crossovers, transducer time alignment and phase correction circuitry in the box. Mackie states that its HD Series loudspeakers further implement patented acoustic correction processing that counters the inherent physical attributes that can make typical loudspeakers sound "honky" or washed out.
The Mackie HD1521 offer custom transducer design and system tuning by the high-end touring experts at EAW. Neodymium woofers measuring 15 inches are matched with the 1.75-inch heat-treated titanium compression driver. The rugged all-wood cabinets feature 12 integral fly-points for horizontal or vertical rigging and both models are pole-mountable. Integrated protection circuitry and robust build quality ensures years of reliable use.
Mackie HD1521 Features
- 2-Way High Definition Loudspeaker
- 1,800 watts of peak system power
- Transducer time alignment and phase correction circuitry in the box
- Patented acoustic correction processing
- Neodymium woofers measuring 15 inches
- 1.75-inch heat-treated titanium compression driver
- All-wood cabinet
- 12 integral fly-points for horizontal or vertical rigging
- Integrated protection circuitry
- Robust build quality
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Mackie SKU SMAKHD1521 Model HD1521 GTIN 0663961024753 Single or Pair N/A