M-Audio Code 61
All Code series keyboards come with enough hands on control for instruments, DAWs and anything else you fancy. This 61 key version is the largest in the range and so ideal for performers or at the heart of a studio setup.
M-Audio Code 61 Features
- 61 full-size, velocity-sensitive keys with aftertouch and four assignable zones for splits and layering.
- Fully assignable XY pad for HID control and a unique way for controlling multiple parameters in virtual instruments
- 16 fully assignable velocity-sensitive trigger pads for beat production, clip launching, and more
- 8 assignable 360 encoders for manipulating your DAW, virtual instruments and plugins
- 9 assignable faders lets you control your DAW, virtual instruments and plugins
- 9 assignable buttons lets you assign keyboard hotkey and MIDI messages for controlling your DAW and Virtual Instruments
- Mackie/HUI transport control enables for a simple setup with the most popular DAWs
- LCD provides instant parameter feedback
- Sustain and Volume pedal input for further creative control
- USB-powered with 5 pin MIDI in and out allows for sending MIDI from PC sequencers to your favorite analog synth
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
- Includes Hybrid 3.0 and Loom by AIR Music Technology
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 40.4" x 10.0" x 2.8"
- Weight: 5.2 kg
- Minimum PC: Windows 7 (32 and 64); Windows 10 Compatible
- Minimum Mac: OSx 10.7.5
- Additional Information
Manufacturer M-Audio SKU SMAUCODE61 Model CODE61 GTIN 00694318017098 Single or Pair No