M-Audio Code 25
The M-Audio Code 25 is a compact 25 key usb midi controller that allows you to maniplulate your DAW with ease. There are 16 assignable RGB backlit velocity sensitive drum pads to indicate at a quick glance exactly what function any particular pad is assigned to. The buttons, knobs and faders are also color-coded to indicate what mode they’re in. An alphanumeric LED display provides informative feedback, including on-screen display of parameters and settings. It all adds up to no confusion, no guessing, just precision control. A comprehensive software package is included—Ableton Live Lite, full versions of AIR Music Technology’s award winning virtual instruments Loom and Hybrid 3.0.
- 25 full-size, velocity-sensitive keys with aftertouch and four assignable zones for splits and layering.
- Fully assignable XY pad for HID control and a unique way for controlling multiple parameters in virtual instruments
- 16 fully assignable velocity-sensitive trigger pads for beat production, clip launching, and more
- 4 assignable 360 encoders for manipulating your DAW, virtual instruments and plugins
- 5 assignable faders lets you control your DAW, virtual instruments and plugins
- 5 assignable buttons lets you assign keyboard hotkey and MIDI messages for controlling your DAW and Virtual Instruments
- Mackie/HUI transport control enables for a simple setup with the most popular DAWs
- LCD provides instant parameter feedback
- Sustain and Volume pedal input for further creative control
- USB-powered with 5 pin MIDI in and out allows for sending MIDI from PC sequencers to your favorite analog synth
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
- Includes Hybrid 3.0 and Loom by AIR Music Technology
- Dimension (WxDxH): 20.9" x 10.0" x 2.8"
- Weight: 6.2 lbs
- Minimum Windows: Windows 7 (32 and 64); Windows 10 Compatible
- Minimum Mac: OSx 10.7.5
- Additional Information
Manufacturer M-Audio SKU SMAUCODE25 Model Code 25 GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A