Lynx Hilo LT-TB - 2 Channel AD/DA Converter with Thunderbolt Card Bundle
The Lynx Hilo is a high quality AD/DA converter featuring two channels of mastering quality analog to digital conversion, up to six channels of digital to analog conversion, a secondary monitor output, and a world class independent headphone amplifier. The Lynx Hilo offers transparent and flexible conversion and is recommended for mastering but can be used in all applications where high quality conversion is needed via Thunderbolt.
The Lynx Hilo features a Thunderbolt connection which is the fastest interface currently available with a speed of 10gb/s both input and output which is twice the speed of USB 3.0. The Thunderbolt connection has two ports which allows the Lynx Halo to be daisy chained with up to 5 other Hilo's.
Lynx Hilo - 2 Channel AD/DA Converter Features:
- Hilo is a 4 in one unit – A/D converter, D/A converter, Monitor Controller with a dedicated D/A converter and a Headphone amplifier with a dedicated D/A converter.
- There are three unique sets of analog outputs: main analog output, monitor output (with analog volume) and headphone output (with analog volume)
- The flexible digital I/O section offers the choice of AES/EBU, SPDIF by coax or TOSLINK optical, or ADAT formats
- The innovative design of the analog stage and converter topology allow ultra low noise and distortion specifications
- A 480 x 272 pixel LCD touch screen for operation and monitoring
- A 32 channel internal mixer in the updatable FPGA
- 12 total inputs, 16 total outputs plus 32 channels possible via LSlot.
- AC powered with Battery operation available
- Open ended software for future measurement, metering, diagnostic and personalization features using the touch screen LCD.
- Size - 8.50” wide x 3.25” tall x 10.00” deep (half rack, two spaces)
- Weight: 6.75 pounds
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Lynx SKU SLYNHILOTB Model HILOLT-TB GTIN 0690534040315