Lynx AES16e-SRC - 16 channel 24 bit/192KHZ Digital I/O with Sample Rate Conversion. PCIe Card
The Lynx AES16e PCI Express Card provides 16 channels of 24-bit AES/EBU digital audio at a 192 kHz sample rate in both single-wire and dual-wire AES modes. Designed to integrate digital consoles, multi-channel A/D and D/A converters, hard disk recorders, digital audio workstations and other digital audio equipment, the AES16e is compatible with Windows and Macintosh operating systems.
The Lynx AES16e-SRC PCI Express Card also includes Sample rate conversion which may be switched on for any or all of the 8 digital inputs.
Lynx AES16E Features:
- x1 PCI Express interface works with Macintosh or Windows PCs with PCI Express slots (x1 - x16).
- Eight stereo inputs and eight stereo outputs (16 mono I/O), AES/EBU format, 24-bit, single wire and dual wire, transformer coupled.
- Extensive on-board digital mixer.
- Optional sixteen channels of Sample Rate Conversion. Support for conversion ratios up to 16:1 with 144 dB dynamic range and -140dB THD+N.
- Optional AES50 interface.
- All relevant settings, such as sample rate selection, sync source selection, channel routing, and buffer size are enabled, controlled and monitored from the host computer.
- Multi-channel support of 5.1 and 7.1 surround playback formats.
- Includes Lynx-exclusive SynchroLock™ sample clock generator for 3000:1 jitter rejection on external clock sources.
- Supports ASIO and WDM for Windows and CoreAudio for Mac OS X.
- Easy driver installation for Windows, Mac OS X.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Lynx SKU SLYNAES16ESRC Model AES16e-SRC GTIN 0690534000296 Single or Pair N/A