Little Labs Pepper
The Little Labs Pepper is a flexible interface for guitarists and engineers consisting of a DI, a reamper and a parallel chain for blending instruments and pro audio equipment.
The Little Labs Pepper lets you mix any pedal or pro effects with a dry instrument signal to the amp as well as direct output offering a wealth of options when recording guitars and bass. At the centre of any guitar recording, the Pepper lets you take a clean signal sent to the balanced direct output which can then be used during the reamping process. The Pepper makes it easy to get the best result when reamping thanks to a unique analogue nulling level matching circuit to ensure absolutely correct level matching between the insert in and out, which is crucial for optimum results.
An Instrument Load On/off switch provides several load options to accommodate all types of pickups. With the Load On, the Impedance ranges between 100 kOhms to 2.2 MOhms while in Load Off the impedance provides a 10MOhms impedance, ideal when working with Piezzo pickups. What’s more the Pepper uses state-of-the-art analogue circuitry with a high fidelity input amplifier, fully differential amps, vintage UTC style transformers, ensuring ultimate transparency, ground isolation and hum free performance.
As an interface between guitarists and recording engineers, the Little Labs Pepper delivers both active line level transformerless DI output, an active transformer mic level DI via XLR and a reamp input. All three are properly matched to ensure the easiest and most accurate re-amping solution. Thanks the Pepper you can easily turn your guitar pedals into pro effects as well as using your favourite pro audio equipment for your guitars without ever sacrificing sound quality.
A Line Level expansion output also lets you interface with other guitar devices for further input flexibility and remote amp placements over long distances. As with other Little Labs tools, the Pepper is rack-mountable with the Little Labs Rakl. Up to four units can fit into a 1U rack.
Little Labs Pepper Features
- A central hub of connectivity for engineers/guitarists’, interfacing pro gear and guitar gear, either direction, seamlessly.
- Parallel audio blending. Mixing pedal and/or pro effects with your dry instrument signal, to feed both your amp and direct out for increased attack and track intelligibility.
- Pre DI and instrument out pedalboard hard bypass insert and pro level balanced hard bypass insert, with send and return level trim and external foot switch controls.
- Unique analog nulling level matching circuitry to assure absolute level matching between your insert in and insert out, ideal for accurate re-amping.
- Instrument load on/off switch provides a 10 meg Ω impedance with load off and 100k to 2.2 meg Ω trim adjustable with load on to accommodate all types of pickups.
- State of the art analog circuitry utilizing fully differential amps combined with vintage UTC style transformers on the instrument and the mic-level DI out, for optimum fidelity, full ground isolation, and hum free performance.
- The easiest and most accurate re-amp device to use on the market, with no need for a mic pre-amp, or external DI. Included in the unit, both active line level transformerless
- DI (pro trs out or final output exp trs out), and active transformer mic level DI (final output xlr out), as well as re-amp input (pro trs in).
- Line level expansion output for interfacing with other Little Labs products including the Redeye 3D, and the PCP instrument distro; increasing input flexibility and adding extra isolated outputs for remote amp placement over long distances.
- Turn your pedal into pro gear and turn your pro gear into a pedal, with ease.
- Rack-mountable with the Little Labs rakl; up to 4 Little Labs devices fit in a 1u space.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Little Labs SKU SLLAPEPPER Model Little Labs Pepper GTIN N/A Single or Pair N/A