The IBP Junior is the new, economical, basic version of the Little Labs IBP Analog Phase Alignment Tool. The Little Labs family of IBPs (In-between Phase) easily eliminate the undesirable hollow sound when combining out-of-phase and partially out-of-phase audio signals. Designed as a phase problem solving device, the IBP Analog Phase Alignment Tool has quickly become popular among audio engineers as not only a "fix it" tool but as a controlling audio phase creative, tonal color tool. Whether combining direct and miked signals, acoustic guitar and vocal mics, drum kit tom-tom mics, or multiple split-guitar amps, audio signals phase can be quickly and easily controlled with the Little Labs IBP Junior Analog Phase Alignment Tool.
Little Labs IBP Junior Features
- Real time all analog phase sweep between zero and one hundred and eighty degrees... and everything in-between.
- Allows mics to be placed where they sound best individually, compromising mic placement due to phase problems is not necessary when using the ibp.
- +4dB XLR balanced input and outputs.
- Rack mountable 4 IBPs fit in a 1U 19" standard rack space.
- Extremely high quality construction. Made in the U.S.A.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Little Labs SKU SLLAIBPJN Model SLLAIBPJN GTIN N/A