Lexicon 960L Reverberator inc. LARC - Used
The Lexicon 960L is capable of full 24-bit/96kHz performance and the factory standard I/O configuration boasts 8 channels of XLR-balanced analog audio as well as full AES/EBU digital I/O in a 4-unit, rack-mounting CPU mainframe. The all-new Lexicon Alpha-numeric Remote Controller (LARC2) compliments the new 960L mainframe. Multiple DSP configurations include: Stereo, 5.1 Surround, Multiple-Stereo, and Stereo plus 5.1 Surround with 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96kHz sampling rates.
The extensive sonic palette of factory programs includes such time-proven standards as Halls, Chambers, Rooms, Plates, Ambience, Wild Spaces, Post and more. Up to 500 additional user-definable programs may be stored in the CPU.
This item is used and in good working condition. It has some minor sign of use. It includes the remote and relevant cables to connect the remote to the unit.
Lexicon 960L Features
- Redefines World-class Reverberation
- 24-bit/96kHz Processing
- Lexicon 3DPM™ Algorithms (3-Dimensional Perceptual Modeling)
- True Multi-Channel Surround Sound and Stereo Reverb Processing
- LARC2™ Remote Control: 480L-based Intuitive User Interface
- Flexible Input and Output Mixing Capabilities
- Expandable Audio and Control I/O
- Hardware and Software Expandable DSP
- Extensive Sonic Palette of Factory Programs
- Eight Touch-Sensitive Motorized (auto-nulling) Faders
- Assignable Joystick for Surround Panning and Creative Parameter Control
- Standard Configuration
- Multiple 3DPM DSP Configurations: Stereo, 5.1 Surround, Combined
- Eight 24-bit/96kHz Balanced XLR Analog I/O
- Four Stereo Pairs of 24-bit/96kHz AES/EBU Digital I/O
- MIDI In/Out/Thru
- BNC Word Clock Input/Output/Loopthru
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Lexicon SKU SLEX960LU Model Lexicon 960L inc. LARC Used GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A