AD 122 96K MKIII
The AD-122-96 MKIII is a mastering quality analog to digital converter that can receive balanced or unbalanced analog input signals. With the feature of adjustment pots on the front panel the individual left and right analog gain can be adjusted to what you want. Fine tuning of reference levels can be achieved by setting the front panel bar graph display (LED's) to “Fine” mode (reference meter bridge). The digital output is available at the AES/EBU output. The AES/EBU XLR output is compatible with coaxial SPDIF using a simple adapter or adapter cable.
The converter can operate with internal or external clock synchronisation. Available internal crystal frequencies are 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, or 96 kHz. For external synchronisation, a signal is applied to either the SYNC/WC XLR input or the Word Clock BNC input. The external synchronisation parameters are programmed into the converter according to desired frequency lock range and input type. The input types are digital audio (AES/EBU) or word clock signals. The desired frequency lock range settings are 44.1 kHz narrow lock range, 48 kHz narrow lock range, 40-50 kHz wide lock range, 88.2 kHz 2X sync rate).
- Graceful handling of clipping allows more apparent level without loss of musicality
- 24 bit conversion at 96kHz, 88.2kHz, 48kHz and 44.1kHz
- Unequaled detail and performance
- True -127dB noise floor
- 0.00005% Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise
- Lavry’s exclusive acoustic bit Correction for word-length reduction with dither and noise shaping
- Switchable digital soft-knee limiter, +3 or +6dB gain
- Precision reference meter bridge
- Fully programmable digital test tones for system alignment
- AES and word clock external synchronisation 40-51kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
- DC removal
- Absolute Polarity Inversion
- Multi-converter synchronisation
- Post Production
- Analog Inputs: The analog signal can be amplified by 0-12dB utilising the front panel screw adjust trim pots. Fullscale signal with 0dB gain is 24dBu, (full-scale signal with 12dB gain is 12dBu).
- Input impedance over 0-100 kHz: greater than 20k ohm (pin 2 to pin 3)
- Maximum Input Level: +24dBu Balanced, +18dBu Unbalanced regardless of Gain setting
- Noise Floor at 44.1-48KHz sampling: -130dB ±1dB from full scale A weighted, -126dB ±0.5dB from full scale unweighted
- Noise Floor at 96KHz sampling: -127dB ±1dB from full scale A weighted, -123dB ±1dB from full scale unweighted.
- Output Bits: 16 to 24 bits, user selectable.
- Total Harmonic Distortion and Noise:0.00005% for signals lower than -40dBF, 0.0004% for signals lower than -20dBF, 0.0008% for signals lower than -6dBF, 0.0012% for full scale signal
- Channel Separation: Greater than 120dB (0-20KHz)
- A.C. Power: 90-264 VAC @ 47-63Hz
- Size: 19” 1U Rack enclosure
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Lavry Engineering SKU SLAVAD12296MKIII Model AD122 96MKIII GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A