KRK RP10-3 - 3-Way Active Studio Monitor
The KRK RP10-3 is a 3-way active monitor that features state of the art design and provides an unsurpassed level of power, performance and accuracy. The RP10-3 is designed to be used as a main mid-field monitor to ensure that the mix translates well across different systems. The RP10-3 delivers both high SPL levels whilst remaining clear and transparent.
Step up your studio with the monitor that can do it all, the KRK RP10-3.
KRK RP10-3 Features:
- True 3-Way Design enabling the most important part of the frequency spectrum to be reproduced by a separate midrange driver, resulting in an incredibly neutral midrange response.
- Axis Control - The monitors can be placed and positioned vertically and horizontally, enabled by the rotatable MF/HF Baffle.
- Mid-Field - The Rokit Powered 10-3 is a mid-field monitor, with the optimal operating distance of 1m-4m depending on preference, room size, geometry, orientation, and configuration.
- Curved Baffle virtually eliminates diffraction distortion
- Front-firing Port is shape optimized to reduce turbulence and reduce boundary coupling.
- Tweeter Waveguide design provides amazing detail and imaging by optimizing directivity and phase response.
- 1" Neodymium Soft Dome Tweeter This tweeter design utilizes a silk dome for detailed high frequency reproduction.
- Ferro fluid Damping / Cooling The properties of ferro-fluid are used to control distortion and heat dissipation of the tweeter.
- Glass Aramid Composite creates very rigid Woofer and Midrange cones for excellent transient response and accurate vocal reproduction.
- KRK High Efficiency Tri-Amp a triple amplification system provides discrete low-distortion power for each driver. While our active three-way crossover
- systems provide smooth and accurate frequency response.
- Thermal and Overload / Clip Protection are integral to the design enhancing the safety and ensuring long life of the product..
- Volume Control on rear of unit allows a high resolution gain range from -30 dB to +6 dB.
- Total Connectivity - The Rokit Powered 10-3 is fitted with dedicated balanced XLR, and 1/4" Line inputs and unbalanced RCA inputs.
KRK RP10-3 Specifications:
- Configuration: 3-Way
- System type: Active Studio Monitor
- Low-Frequency: 10" Aramid Glass Composite woofer
- Mid-Frequency: 4" Aramid Glass Composite Midrange
- High-Frequency: 1" soft dome tweeter
- Frequency Response: 31Hz - 20kHz
- Max Peak SPL: 113 dB
- Amplifier Class: Class A-B
- Power Output: 140W
- High Frequency: 30W
- Mid-Frequency: 30W
- Low Frequency: 80W
- Input Impedance (Ohms): 10 K Ohm balanced
- HF Level Adjust: -2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB
- System Volume: (-30dB - +6dB)
- Indicators: Power
- Input Connectors
- Unbalanced RCA
- Balanced 1/4" TRS
- Balanced XLR
- AC Power Input: Selectable 110V-120V / 220V-240V (50Hz - 60Hz) or 100V (50Hz - 60 Hz)
- Enclosure Construction: MDF
- Finish: Black vinyl wrap
- Port Configuration: Front firing slot port
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 21.2" (540mm) x 12.7" (325mm) x 14.3" (365mm)
- Weight: 46 Lbs. 21 Kg.)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer KRK SKU SKRKRP103 Model RP10-3 GTIN 0816654002938 Single or Pair Single