The Korg Minilogue is a modern recreation of an analog synthesizer circuit that delivers polyphony. The minilogue allows you to create a powerful sound that's only possible with real analog, and find inspiration with features including a polyphonic step and motion sequencer, on board tape-style delay, multiple sound shaping and filter options, and an oscilloscope display. All these seamlessly integrated features make minilogue as fun and easy to use as it is powerful. It's the next-generation analog synthesizer for musicians of all types.
With selectable programs for instant access to great sounds ranging from thick basses to deep pads to brilliant polyphonic leads and atmospheric sounds you will always have something to be desired in your mix. No need to have deep synthesis knowledge, just choose a sound and tweak.
- Flexible, powerful four-voice analog synthesizer
- Fully programmable, with 200 program memories (100 sounds included)
- Voice Mode lets you flexibly configure the four voices
- Automatable 16-step polyphonic note and motion sequencer
- Oscilloscope function shows the waveform visually
- Rugged and stylish with aluminum top panel, chassis-mounted pots, rubber-coated knobs, and real wood back panel
- MIDI, USB MIDI, and Audio Sync for all types of in-studio and live connectivity, including direct sync with SQ1, volca, electribe, and more
- Keyboard: 37-keys (Slim-key, velocity sensitive)
- Sound Generation: Analog synthesis
- Maximum Polyphony: 4 voices
- Display: Real-time OLED oscilloscope provides visual feedback of parameter changes
- Power Supply: AC adapter (DC9V)
- Power Consumption: 8 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 500 x 300 x 85 mm / 19.69" x 11.81" x 3.35"
- Weight: 2.8 kg / 6.17 lbs.
- Included Items: AC adapter
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Korg SKU SKORMINILOGUEBSTK Model MINILOGUE GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A
£204.00 (inc. vat) £170.00 (ex. vat)
£565.00 (inc. vat) £470.83 (ex. vat)
£1,138.80 (inc. vat) £949.00 (ex. vat)
£522.00 (inc. vat) £435.00 (ex. vat)