The Klover KM-16-SS is the Sound Shield version of the Klover MiK 16. This comes with a Sound Shield mounting bracket instead of the standard handles, perfect for stationery applications in loud environments. The unique shape of a parabolic mic allows it to collect incoming sounds and focus those sounds onto a single point. An electronic pickup microphone then converts the collected sound into an electrical signal. The shape is based on a mathematical formula called a parabola. Satellite dishes use the same concept to gather electromagnetic signals from space.
- Range: 250 to 300 feet
- Microphone: Omnidirectional or cardioid pattern - 20mm Diameter or lavaliere
- Dish outside diameter: 16"
- Parabolic diameter: 13.5"
- Weight: Approximately 3 lbs
- Overall dimensions: 18” x 16” x 7”
- Package size: 20" x 20" x 9"
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Klover Products SKU SKLVKM16SS Model KM-16-SS GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A
£1,152.92 (inc. vat) £960.77 (ex. vat)
£1,199.09 (inc. vat) £999.24 (ex. vat)
£4,106.77 (inc. vat) £3,422.31 (ex. vat)
£2,248.99 (inc. vat) £1,874.16 (ex. vat)