The Klover Products KM-16-HM is a parabolic mount with microphone that gives you a range of 250 to 300 feet. The unique shape of a parabolic mic allows it to collect incoming sounds and focus those sounds onto a single point. An electronic pickup microphone then converts the collected sound into an electrical signal. The shape is based on a mathematical formula called a parabola. Satellite dishes use the same concept to gather electromagnetic signals from space.
- Range: 250 to 300 feet
- Microphone: Omnidirectional or cardioid pattern - 20mm Diameter or lavaliere
- Dish outside diameter: 16"
- Parabolic diameter: 13.5"
- Weight: Approximately 3 lbs
- Overall dimensions: 18” x 16” x 7”
- Package size: 20" x 20" x 9"
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Klover Products SKU SKLVKM16HM Model KM-16-HM GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A
£375.00 (inc. vat) £312.50 (ex. vat)
£1,249.00 (inc. vat) £1,040.83 (ex. vat)
£2,076.00 (inc. vat) £1,730.00 (ex. vat)
£2,248.99 (inc. vat) £1,874.16 (ex. vat)