Klotz & Neutrik 5M Speaker Cable Terminated with Neutrik SpeakON Connectors
The Klotz & Neutrik 5 Meter Speaker Cable combines Klotz LY225 professional twinaxial speaker cable with 2 pole Neutrik NL2FX SpeakOn connectors.
Klotz LY225 Twinaxial Speaker Cable
Klotz LY225 is a standard in connecting mobile speaker systems with long cable runs and large conductor areas or short bridge cables with lower power requirements.
Very short lengths of twist of the cores and the soft PVC jacket allows the use on drums, keeps the cable flexible and withstands heavy loads.
- Conductor: Stranded bare copper
- Insulation: PVC, blue & red
- Core Arrangement: 2 cores twisted to a pair
- Outer Jacket: PVC, matt
- Min. Bending Radius: 5 x overall diameter
- Working Temperature: -20 °C / +70 °C
- Test Voltage (50 Hz, 1 min): 2000 V
- Max. Operating Voltage: 300 V
The Neutrik NL2FX is a 2 pole cable connector with chuck type strain relief and is the industry-standard for loudspeaker connections offering extremely reliable and robust cable connectors with a reliable locking system.
The NL2FX features solid contacts with screw-type terminals including a stranded wire protection which offer also solder termination.
- Current rating 40 A continuous, 50 A audio signal with 50% duty cycle
- Only 3 parts, easy to assemble
- High impact materials – long-lasting and reliable
- Easy and extremely precise locking system "Quick Lock"
- 1 piece strain relief, chuck for 6 to 10 mm cable O.D.
- Improved grip on latch
- Mates with 4-pole chassis connector as well and makes contact with +1/-1
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Klotz & Neutrik SKU SCABKLOSPK5MA Model CABKLOSPK5M GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A