Klotz & Neutrik 1M 4 Pole Speaker Cable Terminated with Neutrik NL4FX Connectors
The Klotz & Neutrik 1 Meter 4 Pole Speaker Cable combines Klotz LSCF425 professional multicore (4 x 2.5mm2) speaker cable with 4 pole Neutrik NL4FX SpeakOn connectors.
Klotz LSCF425 Multicore Speaker Cable
Klotz LSCF425 is a high-performance multicore (4 x 2.5mm2) speaker cable designed for connecting stationary and mobile multipath speaker systems. When used with normal speaker multipin connectors, they shorten setup times and avoid the danger of incorrect cabling.
KLOTZ speaker multicores feature sophisticated core stranding technique and PVC outer jackets for maximum flexibility.Cables with polyurethane (PUR) jackets should be selected for uses involving high mechanical strain since they are extremely rugged, abrasion-resistant and flexible under extremely low temperatures and have outstanding winding characteristics.
- Conductor: Stranded bare copper
- Insulation: PVC, colour-coded
- Cable Stranding: n cores stranded around a central filler
- Min. Bending Radius: 5 x overall diameter
- Test Voltage (50 Hz, 1 min): 2000 V
- Max. Operating Voltage: 300 V
The Neutrik NL4FX is a 4 pole cable connector with chuck type strain relief and is the industry-standard for loudspeaker connections offering extremely reliable and robust cable connectors with a reliable locking system.
The NL4FX features solid contacts with screw-type terminals including a stranded wire protection which offer also solder termination.
- Current rating 40 A rms continuous
- Up to 50 A audio signal, duty cycle 50%
- Only 3 parts, easy to assemble
- High impact materials - long-lasting and reliable
- Easy and extremely precise locking system "Quick Lock"
- Improved grip on latch
- 1 piece strain relief, chuck for 7 to 14.5 mm cable O.D.
- Color coding possible
- Improved screw-type termination for highest pull-out force
- Integrated design guarantees "Made by Neutrik®"
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Klotz & Neutrik SKU SCABKLO4SPK1MA Model CABKLO4SPK1M GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A