Kenton THRU-5 MIDI Thru Box. 1 MIDI IN to 5 MIDI THRU
The Kenton Thru-5 receives MIDI data from a single MIDI OUT (e.g. sequencer or master keyboard) and produces identical copies at the 5 MIDI THRU sockets. These can then be connected to the MIDI INs of sound modules or other devices which require MIDI signals sent to them.
High quality Kenton MIDI Thru box with opto-isolated MIDI In and separate drive for each MIDI Out. Powered from a mains adaptor (wall wart) so you can fit and forget.
Kenton Thru-5 Features
- 1 MIDI In & 5 MIDI Thrus
- Works for ALL MIDI messages including Clock, SysEx, MTC etc.
- Includes schmitt trigger logic for signal quality restoration
- Less than one microsecond latency
- DC power input jack 2.1mm (centre +ve)
- Power/Data indicator light
- Housed in a metal box so it can withstand the knocks
- Attractively finished in brushed aluminium with black screen print
- Power: 9V at 50mA regulated or unregulated
- Dimensions: 100mm x 50mm x 35mm
- Weight: 600g including power supply
- MIDI: 1 x In, 5 x Thru
- Power Supply: 9V switch mode power supply included with the product.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Kenton SKU SKENTHRU5 Model THRU-5 GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A