Kenton LNDR MIDI Line Driver - Master and Slave Pair
The Kenton LNDR Line Driver is a master and slave pair that allows MIDI to be sent accurately in both directions at the same time, across distances of over 500 metres (1640 feet) using a standard CAT5 cable. This is over 33 times the distance achievable using standard MIDI cables. The Master unit is mains powered using the included PSU.
Kenton LNDR Specifications
- Power: 9V to 12V DC (regulated or unregulated).
- Dimensions: 100 x 46 x 32 mm (each unit)
- Weight: 110g (each unit, excluding power supply)
- MIDI: 1 x In, 1 x Out on each unit (standard 5 pin DIN connectors)
- Range: 500 metres between master & slave over CAT5e cable
- Power Supply: Supplied with unit.
- Interconnect: CAT5 cable required with RJ45 connectors. Note the LNDR requires exclusive use of the CAT5 cable.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Kenton SKU SKENLNDR Model LNDR GTIN NA