The Keith McMillen QuNexus is a vividly illuminated keyboard controller that is fun for beginners and a must for professionals. 25 touch-sensitive keys detect finger pressure, velocity, and tilt, giving you an unprecedented degree of musical control. Blue and white LEDs with 16 levels of brightness give you valuable feedback. Use the toggle/hold feature to build chords and create your own step sequencer or arpeggiator with LED feedback.
QuNexus is your hub for new and vintage technology. Plug into your computer via USB, directly into your iPad* or Android tablet, control hardware via 5-PIN MIDI**, or control your modular synthesizers with the included CV inputs and outputs.
*Apple Camera Connector required to plug into iPad
**MIDI Expander required for 5-pin MIDI connection
Keith McMillen QuNexu Features
- 25 Smart Sensor Keys detect Pressure, Tilt & Velocity
- Polyphonic Aftertouch
- Channel Rotation & Poly Pitch Bend
- Octave Selector Buttons & 7 Octave Range
- Pitch Bend Pad
- 2 CV/Gate Inputs; Gate and 3 CV Outputs (16-bit)
- Portable: 3.3" x 12.8" x 0.43", 11.2 oz
- Plug and Play: USB powered, no drivers needed
- Mac OS, Windows, iOS, Linux
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Keith McMillen SKU SKEIQUNEXUS Model Keith McMillen QuNexus GTIN N/A Single or Pair N/A