The Keith McMillen QuNeo is a different species of pad controller for electronic musicians, DJs, VJs and DIY hackers. While it covers all of the functionality of other pad controllers, QuNeo adds the power of touch recognition in other dimensions. QuNeo ships with presets, templates and scripts for popular music software including: Ableton Live, Serato Scratch Live, Traktor, Apple Logic Pro, Mixxx, Reason, Battery, BeatMaker for iPad, and Korg iMS-20 for iPad.
- Pressure, Velocity, and Location Sensitive
- Use as Drum Pads or as an 8x8 Grid
- Vivid, Multi-color LED Feedback
- Windows, Mac OS, iOS, and Android compatible
- The size of an iPad, weighing just 14 oz.
Keith McMillen QuNeo Technical Specs
USB cable (USB 2.0 A to Micro-B, 1m)
Width: 9.5" / 241 mm
Depth: 7.3" / 185 mm
Height: .3" / 9 mm
Pads: 1.2" x 1.2" / 30mm x 30mm
14 oz. / 396g
QuNeo is powered from the USB port. For use with a tablet, the QuNeo Remote Connection Kit is required to power the QuNeo. When using QuNeo without a computer, power is supplied through the KMI MIDI Expander.
USB micro jack
16 Pads with Velocity, Pressure, and Location (x/y) Sensitivity
8 Pressure-Sensitive Touch Sliders
1 Long Pressure-Sensitive Multi-Touch Slider
2 Pressure-Sensitive Rotary Encoders
17 Pressure-Sensitive Buttons
251 programmable LEDs with 16 levels of brightness
QuNeo Editor Software System Requirements
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.3 GHz or greater
- Mac OS 10.5 or later
- 100 MB free hard disk space.
- Windows XP or Windows 7
- Intel Core 2 processor or greater
- 1GB of RAM with 100 MB free hard disk space.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Keith McMillen SKU SKEIQUNEO Model Keith McMillen QuNeo GTIN N/A