K&M 25900 Soft-Touch Low level 2-Piece Telescopic boom stand
The K&M 25900 Microphone stand is a professional Low level boom stand with a unique grey coating, designed to add a soft feel to the stand while at the same time adding more grip. Its perfect for micing up low instruments or sound sources, such as a kick drum or amplifier.
The rubber central handle allows you to easily adjust the stand quickly and efficiently in any scenario, whether at a live stage performance, or in a busy studio.
- Boom arm: 2-piece telescopic design
- Boom arm clamping: T-bar locking screw
- Boom arm length: from 470 to 775 mm
- Height: from 425 to 645 mm
- Height adjustment: clutch
- Leg construction: socket with foldable legs
- Material: steel
- Rod combination: 2-piece folding design
- Special features:
- low-level microphone stand
- zinc die-cast base
- gray powder coating
- low light reflection
- Threaded connector: 3/8"
- Type: gray
- Weight: 2.08 kg
- Additional Information
Manufacturer K&M SKU SK&M25900ST Model K&M25900STLLMICS GTIN NA