K&M 23910 Quick-Release Adapter for Microphones
The K&M 23910 is a quick release adapter for quickly switching microphones or other accessories on stage or in studio. The adapter is made of high-quality aluminium. A thread adapter is included with the delivery for 5/8" threading.
The adapter consists of two components.
- The lower section is screwed into the 3/8" or 5/8" microphone stand thread, and the upper section is screwed on using a 3/8" or 5/8" microphone clamp or holder or to other accessories. The lower section ensures the secure and flexible hold of the upper section through 8 punched bore holes.
- The upper section is used to remove or click the microphone into place using the quick-release adapter. By pressing the scored plastic handle on the upper section both sections can either be disconnected or clicked in place.
- Dimensions diameter: 22.5 x 50.7 mm
- Diameter: 22.5 mm
- Female thread: 5/8" with thread adapter 3/8"
- Male thread: 3/8" with thread adapter 5/8"
- Material: Aluminium
- Weight: 0.04 kg
- Additional Information
Manufacturer K&M SKU SK&M23910 Model K&M 23910 GTIN No