K&M 21367 Speaker Distance Rod with Ring Lock, Height 900-1380mm
The K&M 21367 high quality, height adjustable distance rod is a guarantee for a secure, stable and quiet connection to satellite systems.
The height is adjusted by an easy-to-use spring-loaded bolt and locking screw. The distance rod is connected to the subwoofer using the M20 threaded bolt. The unique patented expanding mandrel system provides a stable, tight and firm fit for satellite speakers. The movable plastic splints provide for a vibration-free connection between the rod and the speaker. Connecting the speaker is easy and is done using the handy ring lock - which is simply placed in position and screwed on.
K&M 21367 Speaker Distance Rod Specifications:
- Height: from 890 to 1,380 mm
- Height adjustment: spring-loaded bolt and locking screw
- Material: steel
- Rod combination: 2-piece folding design
- Special features: patented expanding mandrel system »Ring Lock«; vibration-free connection due to moveable plastic splints; M20 bolt for precise and vertical fit
- Tube end(s): Ring Lock diameter 35 to 37 mm, threaded bolt M20
- Type: black
- Weight: 2.67 kg
- Additional Information
Manufacturer K&M SKU SK&M21367 Model 21367-014-55 GTIN 4016842826858 Single or Pair N/A