JoeCoRemote enables the JoeCo BlackBox Recorder and JoeCo BlackBox Player to be remotely controlled via iPad. Developed for use with a range of iPad models, the JoeCoRemote app, in combination with a specially designed hardware interface, offers control of any 24-channel or 64-channel BlackBox Recorder/Player.
The iPad interface enables all transport functions (Play, Record, Stop) to be remotely controlled, as well as providing access to the BlackBox menu structure for changing settings. In addition to providing a remote control surface and highly accurate metering application for the BlackBox Recorder, it can also be used for remotely controlling and editing BlackBox Player playlists. Playlists stored on the Player can be viewed and edited on the iPad interface as required, before being stored back on the Player’s disk, offering an intuitive alternative for remote editing of show content. The iPad interface also provides a further option for triggering playlists during shows, theatre performances and themed entertainment.
JoeCoRemote has been primarily developed to work wirelessly, via the hardware interface. A cable is also supplied with the interface to provide wired connectivity for locations where multiple competing WiFi signals can create a congested environment.
JoCoe Remote Requirements
- iPad capable of running iOS 6.0 or higher
- 4.3MB free space on iPad
- JoeCoRemote app (free download via iTunes)
- JoeCo Remote Hardware Interface (cables supplied)
- BlackBox Recorder / Player with software version 2.3.x or later
- USB2 hard drive or fast Flash drive (FAT32 formatted)
- WiFi or Wired connection
- Can be retrofitted to any BlackBox Recorder or Player – (earliest BlackBox units with serial numbers containing "KBx" require additional interface cable)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer JoeCo SKU SJOCREMOTE Model JoeCo Remote GTIN N/A