JDK Audio R22 - 2 Channel Compressor - API (Formerly Arsenal Audio)
The JDK Audio R22 is a dual channel compressor featuring two of API's award winning compressor circuits in a rack mounted unit that has an internal power supply. The compressor circuits used in the JDK Audio R22 is the same compressor circuit that was used on all ATI Paragon mixing consoles.
Additionally the R22 implements the API Patented "THRUST" switch that protects the high frequency content of your source audio when under large amounts of compression.
The R22's channels can be linked for use as a stereo compressor for applications such as mastering.
JDK Audio R22 Key Features:
- Patented THRUST circuit
- Variable Threshold, Ratio, and Make-up Gain controls
- Switchable metering of output level and gain reduction
- Above threshold LED indication
- Switchable Hard or Soft Knee compression
- Linkable for stereo operation with true RMS power summing
- Fully balanced XLR and 1/4" inputs and outputs
- Additional Information
Manufacturer JDK Audio SKU SJDKR22 Model JDK Audio R22 - 2 Channel Compressor GTIN N/A Single or Pair N/A