JBL Control 26C
The JBL Control 26C is a compact 6.5" installation speaker that provides your business, lecture hall or other establishments great quality sound reproduction from playing music to customers or amplifying dialogue. This speaker features a coaxially mounted 6.5" woofer and 3/4" titanium-coated tweeter, able to deliver maximum sound level over a wide coverage area.
Control 26C Features
- Coaxially mounted 165 mm (6.5 in) woofer with butyl rubber surround and 19 mm (.75 in) titanium coated diffraction-loaded tweeter.
- High power, wide frequency response and low distortion for high sound level capability.
- JBL’s exclusive SonicGuard™ overload protection allows higher operational levels and improved
- system reliability.
- Packaged with grille, backcan and tile rails for fast installation and easy dealer stocking.
- Frequency Range: 75 Hz - 20 kHz
- Power Capacity: 150 W Continuous Program Power; 75 W Continuous Pink Noise
- Nominal Sensitivity: 89 dB, 1m/1 W
- Nominal Coverage Angle: 110°
- Directivity Index (DI): 4.6 averaged 500 Hz to 4 KHz
- Nominal Impedance: 16 ohms
- Rated Maximum SPL: 107 dB SPL @ 1m (3.3 ft)
- Low Frequency: 165 mm (6.5 in)
- High Frequency: 19 mm (.75 in) titanium
- Terminations: Screw locking barrier strip
- Dimensions (H x D): 210 mm x 252 mm (8.3 in x 9.9 in)
- Net Weight: 2.7 kg (6 lbs)
- Shipping Weight (pair): 6.4 kg (15 lbs)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer JBL SKU SJBLCONTROL26C Model CONTROL 26C GTIN 00050036903967 Single or Pair N/A
£102.00 (inc. vat) £85.00 (ex. vat)
£145.00 (inc. vat) £120.83 (ex. vat)
£31.40 (inc. vat) £26.17 (ex. vat)
£41.41 (inc. vat) £34.51 (ex. vat)