The JBL 8138 is an 8" Ceiling Speaker designed for use with a pre-install inceiling backcan, this well designed speaker gives you great performance and looks the part. Due to it's clear audio reproduction the 8138 is ideal for a wide variety of sound applications from pubs, retail/professional offices and reception areas.
- Stylish, contemporary appearance enhances any decor.
- Clear sound from an 8 inch dualcone full-range driver.
- Very high sensitivity of 97 dB for maximum sound levels using minimum amplifier power.
- 6W transformer for use on 70V/100V distributed speaker lines
- Installs to in-ceiling backboxes having 4 mounting points on an 11.25" (286 mm) diameter mounting circle.
- For use with MTC-81BB8 backcan and MTC-81TB8 tile bridge
- Component: 200 mm (8 in) Full-Range, Dual-cone
- Frequency Range: (-10 dB) 95 Hz – 18 kHz
- Coverage: (2 kHz) 90° conical
- Sensitivity: (2.83V@ 1m) 97 dB (1 kHz - 8 kHz)
- Driver Power Capacity:
- 40W (160W peak), 2 hrs
- 25W (100W peak), 100 hrs
- 70V/100V Transformer Taps: 6W, 3W, 1.5W, (0.75W at 70V only)
- Termination: Bare Wire
- Magnet: 10 ounces (283 g)
- Safety Agency: Transformer is UL registered per UL1876
- Full assembly consists of 8138 speaker plus MTC-81BB8 backbox and
- MTC-81TB8 tile bridge. Four screw holes at industry standard 286 mm
- (11.25 in) mounting circle.
- Dimensions: (Diameter x Depth) 327 mm (12.9") diameter baffle x 84 mm (3.3") depth from back of baffle. Overall depth, 99 mm (3.9")
- Mounting Points: 4 points on 286 mm (11.25 in) diameter mounting circle
- Ceiling Cutout Dimension:
- 300 mm (11.75") with tile bridge and backbox.
- 228 mm (9.0") diameter as stand alone.
- Net Weight: 1.4 kg (3.0 lb)
- Included Accessories: Integral grille, 4 pcs M4 x 40 mm tapping screws
- Optional Accessories:
- MTC-81BB8 backcan
- MTC-81TB8 tile bridge
- Additional Information
Manufacturer JBL SKU SJBL8138 Model SJBL8138 GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A