iZotope RX Loudness Control
The RX Loudness Control is a plug in designed to help you stick to the specifications used when broadcasting video or audio. With a large selection of standards including EBUR128 and ATSC A/85 you won’t ever have to worry about outboard gear letting you down again.
Channel count formats vary from project to project, and loudness standards can dictate specs for surround channel counts. To ensure loudness compliance in any channel format you may be working with, RX Loudness Control supports mono, stereo, and surround channel counts up to 5.1 for seamless integration into any workflow.
RX Loudness Control supports offline processing as an AudioSuite plug-in for the two leading broadcast editing platforms: Avid Media Composer and Pro Tools 10-12. And for the first time, offline loudness-compliant processing is available as an audio extension for Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Ensure your mixes meet the required delivery specifications with truly intelligent algorithms that take out the guesswork.
- Deliver results globally with a single product offering the latest, greatest, loudness standards.
- Produce more content than ever with extensive presets, a curated featureset, and a fast, efficient workflow that saves you time on the final stage of TV production.
- Operating system requirements
- Windows: 7, 8 and 10
- Mac: OS X 10.7-10.12
- Supported plug-in hosts
- Media Composer 7.0.4 and 8.3.1, Premiere Pro CC*, Pro Tools 10-12.
- *Although we support CC 2015, you will have to manually move the presets from the old location to the new location in order to load them. Additional host support is under development.
- Supported plug-in formats
- Adobe Extension for Media Encoder CC, Adobe Extension for Premiere Pro CC, and AudioSuite DPM & AAX.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Izotope SKU SIZORXLC120 Model RXLC-120 GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A