iZotope Ozone 7
The iZotope Ozone 7 is a mastering plugin or standalone software that gives you everything you need to glue your mix together, control the dynamic range, and add rich character to your tracks. This plugin features essential mastering and mixing tools such as Maximizer, Dynamic EQ and Stereo Imaging. This software allows you to build a high-tech new mastering chain when you mix-and-match components, going from fully modern to fully vintage to anywhere in between.
Quickly achieve authentic sounds for any genre and style with a comprehensive bank of presets. Master within your audio editing software with Ozone as a plug-in or in its own environment with the standalone option.
- MP3/AAC Export
- Dynamic EQ
- Stereo Imaging
- Maximizer with IRC IV
- Vintage Limiter module
- Operating system requirements
- Windows: 7, 8, and 10
- Mac: OS X 10.8–10.12 (Intel only)
- Plug-in formats: Pro Tools 10-12 (RTAS, AudioSuite, 64-bit AAX), VST 2, VST 3, and Audio Unit.
- Plug-in host compatibility: Pro Tools 10-12, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, Cubase, Digital Performer, SONAR, REAPER, and many more.
- Graphics card requirements: For use of the scrolling 3D Spectrogram in Insight, Ozone 7 Advanced requires a graphics card that supports Open GL 2.0.
- Minimum screen resolution
- Plug-in: 1,159 x 614
- Standalone application: 1,166 x 827
Note: The Ozone 7 standalone application does not currently support the Waveshell format for Waves plug-ins within the Ozone signal chain. Please read our Knowledgebase article on compatibility with Waves plug-ins.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Izotope SKU SIZOOZONE72 Model OZONE7-2 GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A