iZotope Ozone 7 Advanced
The iZotope Ozone 7 advanced is a mastering level plugin or standalone software. This version of the Ozone 7 software gives you everything you need andmore to master your mix by gluing it together, controlling the dynamic range, and add rich character to your tracks. This plugin features essential mastering and mixing tools such as Maximizer, Dynamic EQ and Stereo Imaging. This software allows you to build a high-tech new mastering chain when you mix-and-match components, going from fully modern to fully vintage to anywhere in between.
The highly regarded Ozone Maximizer helps you achieve professional loudness and fullness with transparent limiting. Updated for Ozone 7, the Maximizer features a brand new frequency-specific IRC IV algorithm to deliver transparent mixes with even less pumping and distortion. Smooth out an unwieldy mix or tame the kick drum peaks without affecting the vocals.
The Dynamic EQ, now in both the standard and Advanced versions of Ozone, lives and breathes with your audio for finer control over your sound. Take advantage of the precision of an equalizer and the musical ballistics of a compressor in one integrated processor. Learn more about using Dynamic EQ in mastering.
A new set of vintage-inspired processing modules in Ozone puts nostalgic tone at your fingertips, bringing the creative color and character of analog hardware to digital recordings.
- Vintage Tape module
- Vintage Limiter module
- Vintage Compressor
- Vintage EQ
- Updated Maximizer with IRC IV
- Codec Preview
- MP3/AAC Export
- Dynamic EQ
- Stereo Imaging
- 10 Component Plug-ins
- iZotope Insight Metering Plug-in
- Operating system requirements
- Windows: 7, 8, and 10
- Mac: OS X 10.8–10.12 (Intel only)
- Plug-in formats: Pro Tools 10-12 (RTAS, AudioSuite, 64-bit AAX), VST 2, VST 3, and Audio Unit.
- Plug-in host compatibility: Pro Tools 10-12, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, Cubase, Digital Performer, SONAR, REAPER, and many more.
- Graphics card requirements: For use of the scrolling 3D Spectrogram in Insight, Ozone 7 Advanced requires a graphics card that supports Open GL 2.0.
- Minimum screen resolution
- Plug-in: 1,159 x 614
- Standalone application: 1,166 x 827
Note: The Ozone 7 standalone application does not currently support the Waveshell format for Waves plug-ins within the Ozone signal chain. Please read our Knowledgebase article on compatibility with Waves plug-ins.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Izotope SKU SIZOOZONE7A120 Model OZONE7A-120 GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A