The iZotope Insight is a comprehensive metering suite plugin designed for use in post production and broadcast applications. This plugin provides an extensive set of audio analysis and metering tools, perfect for visualising changes made during mixing and mastering, troubleshooting problematic mixes, and ensuring compliance with broadcast loudness standards.
Fully customizable and scalable, Insight allows you to visually monitor all relevant information from your mono, stereo or surround mix in a convenient floating window. Keep an eye as well as an ear on your mix at all times with Insight.
- See important values at a glance with Loudness Meter Readouts
- that show Momentary, Momentary Max, Short-term, Integrated, and Loudness Range calculations, as defined by BS.1770 metering guidelines.
- Retrospectively analyse the loudness of a mix, or monitor loudness trends as they occur, with the Loudness History Graph.
- Ensure no audio will clip during analog playback with BS.1770-3-compliant True Peak Meters.
- Define your own loudness and clipping thresholds and be quickly alerted to overs with Adjustable Loudness and True Peak Targets.
- Quickly assess if current or past audio projects are in compliance by running an Offline Loudness Calculation, which is faster than real-time in hosts offering offline processing.
- Write automation to your DAW to capture when the loudness level is above your target with Loudness Overflow Tracking.
- Prove adherence to loudness standards to clients, networks, broadcasters, and legislation enforcers: document and archive a project's loudness data with an exportable log or graph.
- Quickly configure Insight to reflect the loudness settings in your region with Insight's Loudness Presets.
- Supported operating systems
- Windows: XP (32-bit Service Pack 3), Vista (64-bit), 7, 8, 10
- Mac: OS X 10.6.8–10.12
- Supported plug-in hosts
- Audition, Cubase, Digital Performer, EDIUS Pro 6.5, Final Cut Pro X, Logic, Media Composer, Nuendo, Premiere Pro (Surround only), Pro Tools 7.4+, REAPER, SONAR, Sound Forge Pro, Vegas Pro, WaveLab.
- Plug-in formats: AAX (64-bit), Audiosuite DPM, Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit), RTAS (32-bit), VST 2 (32-bit and 64-bit), and VST 3 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Graphics card requirements: For use of the scrolling 3D Spectrogram, Insight requires a graphics card that supports Open GL 2.0
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Izotope SKU SIZOINSI120 Model INSI-120 GTIN 00094922392817 Single or Pair N/A