IsoAcoustics ISO-PUCK - Scalable Isolation For Speakers, Subs and Amplifiers (pack of 2)
The IsoAcoustics ISO PUCK is a compact hockey puck like device that is designed to de-couple your existing speakers from a desk or speaker stand. The result of isolating your speakers from their surroundings is a tighter bass response and a much improved stereo image. The IsoPuck's multi-part construction dissapates the energy which if transferred to your speakers could compromise their performance.
The ISOPUCK is sold in pairs and most studio speakers typically require 3-4 ISOPUCKS.
IsoAcoustics Iso-Puck Features:
- Improve the sound of your existing monitors
- Also works great on guitar, bass, and keyboard cabs
- Decouples your speakers from supporting surfaces
- Helps to minimize vibrational resonance into coupled surfaces
- Multi-part construction that dissipates energy that can cloud your sound
- Suction cup flange on top and bottom for secure mounting
- Small, round, and easy to position
- Pack includes 2 Iso-Pucks
- Additional Information
Manufacturer IsoAcoustics SKU SISAISOPUCK Model ISOPUCK GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A