HH Electronics TNP-2151
The HH Electronics TNP-2151 is a 2000W passive 2-way speaker that features new cabinet designs, improved amplifier and power supply design, an advanced digital processor and substantially reduced weight without compromising the performance or reliability. Sharing many of the features of the higher power Tessen-X series, the new Tessen series continues our reputation for affordable high performance systems. The full frequency response and high sound pressure ensure the Tessen 2151 excels as a complete standalone system for FOH or sidefill applications, but it’s equally happy working with the TNS-1800 sub in larger rigs.
- Precision engineered high efficiency HH woofers with Kevlar fibre reinforced cones
- Italian designed LaVoce 1″ throat compression drivers
- High power handling without compression for dynamic performance
- High quality, high power passive Xovers, with bi-amp bypass switch
- 3 x M10 fly points
- 35mm pole mount
- 35° monitor angle
- Multi layer plywood construction with internal bracing.
- Asymmetric profile to prevent standing wave distortion.
- High open area steel grille with acoustic foam backing for maximum protection of drivers without compromising sound
- Full range frequency response; deliver great sound with or without additional subwoofers
- Highly detailed mid range for vocal clarity
- Power: 2000W
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Frequency response: 40Hz-20KHz
- Max SPL: 134dB
- Weight: 28.3 KG
- Inputs: 2 x balanced jack/xlr combi inputs
- Dimensions: 995mm(h) x 435mm(w) x 375mm(d)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer HH Electronics SKU SHHETNP2151 Model TNP-2151 GTIN NA