Grace Design M501 500-Series Mic Pre Module
The Grace Design m501 is an API 500-Series single channel microphone and DI preamplifier features a balanced, transformerless, transimpedance circuit which delivers incredible bandwidth and headroom which is reflected in the natural and detailed sounds the m501 produces.
The m501 has a black front panel with laser etched labelling and bright LED indicators which ensures parameters can be easily changed in a variety of lighting conditions.
A standard feature on the Grace Design m501 is Ribbon mic mode, which bypasses input decoupling capacitors, raises input impedance from 8.1kΩ to 20kΩ and disables 48b phantom power which prevents any damage to the delicate ribbon microphone elements.
Grace Design M501 Features:
- Fast and musical transimpedance architecture
- Precision audio path with 0.5% precision metal film resistors
- New 12 position gold plated rotary gain switch
- High performance output line driver amplifier and HPF amplifier
- New Ribbon mic mode (also great for dynamic mics) - Relay bypass of phantom power decoupling capacitors, increased input impedance, and 48V lockout
- Wide 10-75dB gain range
- Enhanced RFI interference suppression
- Three output connectors: XLR balanced, TRS balanced and ¼” unbalanced
- Bombproof laser-etched black anodized frontpanel
- Sealed gold contact relay for Hi-Z input switching
- Led indicators for +48V, Ribbon mode, and HPF
- Five year warranty on parts and labor
- Made in the USA
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Grace Design SKU SGRAM501 Model Grace Design M501 500-Series Mic Pre Module GTIN N/A